Calgary Adult Playground Club – Always Sexy, Always Classy, Always Sassy
Stay connected by joining us on the virtual GTFO Community
Let’s stay connected!
The Calgary Adult Playground (Polyamory) Community Club (CAPC) has been closed due to the COVID 19 Pandemic.
The Safety and Health of our members and guests is of the upmost importance to us, we ask that you please follow the guidelines set out by Alberta Health and encourage all to do self-isolation.
- The Studio is now open ( www.climngmnt.com) and CAPC is preparing to hold events again,
and will be following the restrictions and guidelines laid out by the owners.
- CAPC is implementing its plan to hold events again (starting in stage 3),
we have established rules and guidelines for when we are able to hold our first one.
What do we have to do to attend?
I / We would like to attend the Studio:
- Valid members will be permitted with an invitation stating a day and time. When you would like to attend send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name (s) of attendees;
- Date that you would like to attend
- Yes or No answers to the following questions:
- Do you have any cold or flu like symptoms?
- Have you traveled abroad, out-side of the City of Calgary Limits?
- Do you have a mask?
- CAPC is encouraging the use of the APP Alberta “Trace Together” and asking that you activate it.
- An e-mail will be returned to you indicating that your request for an invitation has been confirmed, with participation rules, guidelines and date/time of arrival.
- An EFT for the specified amount will be requested to confirm the invitation. Cancellations can be made up to 24 hours in advance, refunds will be provided. No shows, there is no refund. – no cash at the door will be accepted
- Please arrive on your designated day and time.
- Walk-ins will not be permitted at this time, member or not.
Attending the Studio and CAPC Events:
Entrance Procedure and Orientation to the following will occur up your entrance
- Membership and invitation is confirmed
- Health questions are asked
- Temperature is checked
- You will be asked either use hand sanitizer provided or wash your hands in the bathroom
- If you have downloaded the APP Alberta “Trace Together” we ask that you activate
- Orientation of the following is provided
- Social Distancing practices will be required to be followed
- There is no bar service, the host will provide table services of
- Disinfecting solutions will be provided at various stations
- Washrooms are on individual at a time
Cleaning, Personal Protection protocol:
- The Studio is cleaned and disinfected before, during and after each rental.
- After each member uses an area, washroom and or item
- Face masks for members and guests are not a requirement but you are welcomed to use them and are provided by the CAPC.
- Hosts will follow serving protocol laid out by AHS.
Leaving the Studio and CAPC Event:
- Members and guests are asked to stay in touch with the studio management – if you become ill after attending please advise
- A copy of the Alberta Health COVID 19 symptoms is provided
- We ask that you disinfect hands as you leave
For more information of the reopening COVID 19 precaution and management plan refer to the following link: www.climngmnt.com
For updates and information: listen to GTFOradio.com , go to community.gtforadio.com, capcclub.ca, Swingtowns, facebook – CAPC Group, CAPC Page and Twitter.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us, we are here for you.
We love all of our guests and members, and look forward to seeing all of you again.
Ms Stacey, and Pj
Want to Attend?
Contact us through
our contact form
to request access!